I got another list of favorite things! This time, I give you my
favorite things that are under $1. Okay, I know some of you use another
kind of currency, but I have to do this. Here are my favorites:
1. A pack of gum- Sometimes when I feel stressed, I get a stick of
gum and eat it. I eat gum only at home. Gum at Walmart is only 35
cents! 35 cents! That is the cheapest price for gum ever! It's also delicious. My favorite flavors are Juicy Fruit and Hubba Bubba.
Here is a picture of Hubba Bubba gum. I took the picture myself, so I have rights to it.
2. Paper- Even though I blog, I still use up paper. I don't like it when in this age we still use paper! Paper comes from trees! Why do we use paper when we can just send documents from our computers and laptops? Anyway, the price for paper in Walmart is 82 cents! But money can't fix the environment unless it is used to plant more trees and flowers and demolish buildings that aren't used anymore and that take up space. Well, I have to use paper so I can write on something for my Health and World Language homework.
Here is a picture of paper. I took the picture myself, so I have rights to it.
3. Pencils and Pens- I still need this essential material in today's age. They also use up trees, but Mrs. Vilas wants us to use pencil most of the time, unless we are grading papers. Nonetheless, I like to have a pencil in my hands when I'm writing. That's why I'm thankful for them.
Here is a picture of a pencil. I took the picture myself, so I have rights to it.
Here is a picture of a pens. This is not the kind of pens I use at school. I took the picture myself, so I have rights to it.
4. Bubble bottles- Yes, I still like to play with them. They are like a favored pastime when I was 8 years old. Eventually, I found out that there were bubbles that you can hold in your hands. Bubbles that you can hold in your hands! I'm very thankful for that because I would use them whenever I get bored.
Here is a picture of bubble bottles. I took the picture myself, so I have rights to it.
5. Animal figurines- Yesterday I started my first animal figurine collection when one of my classmates gave a monkey figurine when he brought in his project in the morning. It looked so realistic to me! Anyway, I'm thankful for that
Here is a picture of a monkey figurine. I took the picture myself, so I have rights to it.
6. Multiplication and Division cards- I can practice my multiplication facts and my division facts with these. Knowing these facts came in handy in the state test on May 15th and 16th. Sometimes, when we go for bathroom breaks, I like to review them because I was paranoid that multiplication and division questions were on the test. They were. I'm thankful that they are only under a dollar because Dad would've said that I shouldn't even bother buying them if they were more expensive.
Here is a picture of Multiplication and Division cards. I took the picture myself, so I have rights to it.
7. Balloons- I got balloons from the same dollar store for my 9th birthday party. They looked awesome! They even looked better than the ones that are more expensive! I'm thankful they cost 99 cents or less because without the balloons, my party wouldn't have looked amazing!
8. Jewelry- Even though I don't wear a lot of jewelry nowadays, I still like it. I like it when I just look in the mirror, showing off my jewelry. I'm thankful that some jewelry costs under $1 because if they didn't, I wouldn't have jewelry!
Here is a picture of jewelry. I took the picture myself, so I have rights to it.
9. Chocolate Bars- Ah, delicious chocolate bars. I only eat them when my stomach allows it. I sometimes like vanilla more than chocolate. Sorry chocolate lovers. Anyway, i'm thankful that it costs $1 because I like to eat it so I can become more relaxed.
10. Sour candy- I LOVE sour candy! I like how it just makes my mouth pucker up because of how sour it is! It's sour yet sweet at the same time. I'm thankful for that it costs $1 is because I like to have variety in my food.
What are your favorite things under a dollar? Why? Please comment below!