1. Sumdog is a website where you can challenge yourself in math and you can play with other people. If you subscribe to it, then you can even do Language Arts. I think it should be used at schools because it can help you with Math and even Language Arts.
2. Funbrain is a website where you can play Math and Language Arts games. I think it should be used at schools because it helps you practice your Math and Language Arts skills as well as lets you read certain books and comics so you can get ideas of great stories to write.
3. Study Island is a website for second-graders through fifth-graders where your teacher can sign you up for it and take tests and play games based on your school curriculum. I think it should be used at schools because you can watch videos and take tests for your school subjects.
4. Clever Island is a great website for grades 3-8 and you can play Reading, Math, Art, and other subjects. I think it should be used at schools because you can sign up for free and your teacher can assign activities for you to do.
5. Fun School is a website for pre-K to sixth grade. It has more than 300 interactive games and it is free to use. I think it should be used at schools because it can help third to sixth graders with Geography, Reading, and Math.
6. PrimaryGames is a website that covers Reading, Math, Social Studies, and Science. I think it should be used at schools because even though it has some games that teach nothing at all, teachers can supervise the students so they would play the educational games.
7. Arcademic Skill Builders is a website for grades 1-6 where you can play educational games which teach Reading, Spelling, Math, and Geography. You can do this in the free trial or if you want more games, sign up for Arcademics Plus. I think this game should be used at schools because students can find out what subject they're not good at and practice that skill.
8. IXL is a website for Pre-K to 8 where you can practice Math skills that are learned at school and study for tests. I think it should be used at school because it can help you prepare for the state exams or any other tests.
9. Study Jams is a great website with Math and Science and you can learn some songs that can help you remember some things taught. I think this website should be used at school because for example, in New Jersey, there is a NJASK Math exam and a NJASK Science exam, and it's going to be hard this year. That's why this website comes in handy!
10. NobelPrize.org is a website that is mainly for grade 5 and up, maybe, but some people can handle it. It teaches mostly Science because it teaches blood typing and other stuff. I think this website should be used at schools because it helps students learn some science facts.
Unfortunately for teachers, the economy in the US and in other countries are starting to develop more advanced technology, and maybe because of that, less teachers might still have their jobs. Think of it: one teacher that teaches the whole fourth grade in the whole school, or even teaching the whole district of fourth graders by Skype. It's starting to happen with some jobs. It's like Technology itself is starting to rule the world...
Anyway, what is your favorite educational game and why?